Ways You Can Help
There are many ways that you can support our mission to restore hope to Westchester County’s men, women and children in need.
Make a Monetary Donation
Lifting Up Westchester is a federally registered 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization, so your contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
You can make a donation for general support to help us meet our most pressing needs or you can choose to support a specific program.
To have an immediate impact—in donate online NOW.
Make an In-Kind Donation
Each of the Lifting Up Westchester programs appreciates donations of gifts
in-kind. **Please, NO books**
**Please contact Nancy ahead of starting a collection to learn
what our most pressing needs are at this time**
914.949.3098 x 9735
We also occasionally need volunteers with trucks to pick up donations.
Lifting Up Westchester is a registered 501 (c) (3) social services agency- EIN # 133121606. Your In-Kind donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Our Current In-Kind Item Needs:
- New underwear and socks, pajamas, scarves, gloves & hats and individual toiletry items
- Food donations of any kind to be used for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Prepared meals to feed 40-60 men
- New underwear and socks, slippers, pajamas, scarves, gloves & hats
- Food donations for use in preparing breakfast or dinner
- Prepared meals to serve 20-25 women
- Need volunteer organizations to prepare large trays of hot food or sandwiches to feed 80-100 individuals 1-2 times per month
- Paper goods (plates, bowls & napkins), plastic glasses, plastic cutlery and Styrofoam cups
- Swim suits (all sizes including adult), towels, full face masks, suntan lotion
- Sports equipment- soccer balls, basketballs
- Craft supplies
- New board games
- Small air hockey table
- Snacks- juices, protein bars, individual chicken noodle soup or macaroni & cheese, peanut butter/cheese crackers, individual size packaged cookies etc.
- Gift certificates ($25 or $50) from Target, Kohl’s, Modell’s or Wal-Mart for Christmas gifts for teenagers
- Tickets for sport or holiday events, theater productions etc. for field trips
- Cash donations to buy prom dresses, prom tickets, yearbooks etc. for graduating seniors
- Cash donations for our College Scholarship Fund