Neighbors Home Care Services
“With such dependable, professional help, my husband is able to feel secure in his own home, and he is improving every day. With many thanks to you and the Neighbors Home Care Services.”
Neighbors Home Care Services is a New York State Licensed Home Care Services Agency (L”HCSA) that has been providing compassionate, comprehensive and customized care to help individuals who are elderly and disabled stay in the comfort of their own homes.
The program, which has been in existences since 1983, serves more than 400 individuals annually. Care is available from 4 hours to 24 hours a day and the level of care can be adjusted as the needs of an individual or family as they change.
Our Staff includes:
- Personal Care Aides (PCAs)
- Home Health Aides (HHAs)
- Licensed Practitioner Nurses (LPNs )
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
All caregivers are carefully screened, and are licensed or certified. Consultation is free and fees are charged in accordance to the services provided. Private pay, Medicaid and most long-term insurance is accepted.
Our Services include:
- Initial Assessment & Care Plan—developed by a Registered Nurse and authorized by the patient’s primary physician.
- Personal Care & In-Home Care Services—designed to meet the needs of individuals who need assistance to with the activities of daily living. Services can include companionship, escort to appointments, grocery shopping, meal preparation, light housecleaning, assistance with medication management and total personal care.
- Basic Health Care—our Home Health Aides are certified to perform simple healthcare tasks including monitoring vital signs, simple skin care and reminding individuals to take their medications. Many of our aides are trained and experienced in providing specialized care for individuals suffering from chronic or terminal illnesses and Alzheimers.
- Bath Time Service—for individuals wanting limited services our aides can assist elderly clients and shut-ins with bathing. Aides can help individuals get in and out of the bathtub or shower safely, assist with bathing and hair washing if desired, provide skin care and help with dressing. They will even prepare a simple breakfast, tidy the bedroom and bathroom and stay for a chat.
- Respite or Short-Term Care—to enable primary caregivers to go on vacation and get a well-deserved break.
For more information visit: http://www.neighborshomecareservices.com/
148 Hamilton Ave. / Suite 200
White Plains, NY 10601
How You Can Help
The best way to help Neighbors Home Care Services is through your generous financial donations.
To Volunteer or make an In-Kind Donation—please contact: