Make an In-Kind Donation
Each of the Lifting Up Westchester programs appreciates donations of gifts in-kind. We also occasionally need volunteers with trucks to pick up donations.
Lifting Up Westchester is a registered 501 (c) (3) social services agency- EIN # 133121606.
Your In-Kind donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Open Arms Men’s Shelter Needs:
- New underwear and socks, pajamas, scarves, gloves & hats and individual toiletry items
- Food donations of any kind to be used for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Prepared meals to feed 40-60 men
Samaritan House Shelter for Women Needs:
- New underwear and socks, slippers, pajamas, scarves, gloves & hats
- Food donations for use in preparing breakfast or dinner
- Prepared meals to serve 20-25 women
Grace’s Kitchen Needs:
- Need volunteer organizations to prepare large trays of hot food or sandwiches to feed 80-100 individuals 1-2 times per month
- Paper goods (plates, bowls & napkins), plastic glasses, plastic cutlery and Styrofoam cups
- Holiday meal donations. Details
Brighter Futures Summer Camp Needs:
- Swim suits (all sizes including adult), towels, full face masks, suntan lotion
- Sports equipment- soccer balls, basketballs
- Craft supplies
- New board games
- Small air hockey table.
Brighter Futures After-School Mentoring Program Needs:
- Snacks- juices, protein bars, individual chicken noodle soup or macaroni & cheese, peanut butter/cheese crackers, individual size packaged cookies etc.
- Gift certificates ($25 or $50) from Target, Kohl’s, Modell’s or Wal-Mart for Christmas gifts for teenagers
- Tickets for sport or holiday events, theater productions etc. for field trips
- Cash donations to buy prom dresses, prom tickets, yearbooks etc. for graduating seniors
- Cash donations for our College Scholarship Fund
To make an In-Kind Donation please contact:
914.949.3098 x 9735